Saturday, December 5, 2009

Must Have Southern Hip Hop CDs for your collection

All the Outkast CDs
Goodie Mob - Still Standing
Goodie Mob - Soul Food
All the UGK CDs
All the Eightball & MJG CDs minus Space Age Forever
Eightball - Lost
Juvenile - 400 Degrees
Master P - Ghetto D
Master P - Ice Cream Man
TRU - Tru 2 Da Game
TI - I'm Serious
TI - Trap Musik
Trick Daddy - www.thug.com
Three 6 Mafia - Chapter 2 World Domination
Three 6 Mafia - When The Smoke Clears
Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys - Kings of Crunk
Kilo Ali - Organized Bass
Witchdoctor - A S.W.A.T. Healin' Ritual
Coolbreeze - Eastpoint's Greatest Hit
South Circle - Another Day Another Baller
Mystikal - Mind of Mystikal
Mystikal - Unpredictable
Tela - Piece of Mind
Scarface - My Homies
Ludacris - Back for the First Time
I'm Bout It Soundtrack
Silk Da Shocker - Charge It 2 Da Game (Not cause of Silk himself)
Dungeon Family - Even In Darkness
BG - Chopper City In The Ghetto
Cee-Lo - Cee-Lo Green Is The Soul Machine
Cee-Lo - Cee-Lo Green and His Perfect Imperfection
Pastor Troy - We Ready, I Declare War
Field Mob - 613: Ashy To Classy

I know there are some I forgot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment